[WikiEN-l] Re: "admin abuse"

Bjorn Lindqvist bjrn.lindqvist at telia.com
Wed Jan 28 11:38:26 UTC 2004

I looked at UB1's user contributions and I couldn't find anything
damaging that that user had done. Except for contributing to an edit
war over whether there should be six stars on hir user page or not and
blanking hir talk page. I don't understand why "UnbannableOne" is an
unaccepted username, it's not like hir called itself "Administrator",
"Root" or "JimmyWales" - any name that would actually make you THINK
the user was unbannable!

I also think the ability to ban logged in users should be removed. It
is way to powerful and all uses of that ability so far, has resulted
in controversies.

BL