[WikiEN-l] What is a minor change?

KNOTT, T TKNOTT at qcl.org.uk
Tue Jan 27 15:07:09 UTC 2004

I've noticed a number of editors (especially newbies) mark small
additions of content as minor. I've also seen people make two or three
edits in a row as minor when, had they added all that info in one go
they would probably not mark it minor. I agree with your definition of
minor changes. I work on the principle of better to not mark it minor
when it is than mark it minor when it isn't.

Theresa