[WikiEN-l] Re: Robert's request for mediation

Dan Drake dd at dandrake.com
Mon Jan 26 19:34:59 UTC 2004

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:28:37 UTC, "Martin Harper"
<martin at myreddice.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:

> Robert wrote:
> > I am requesting mediation.
>
> I'm delighted to accept mediation, as and when the mediation committee is in a
> position to handle the matter. Accordingly, I have left a very brief comment on
> "requests for mediation".
>
> If anyone is paying any attention to Robert's posts and wants me to respond to
> his accusations publically or privately, then I will be delighted to do so.
> Otherwise I shall not bother.

Three cheers. Let's get it mediated, and show our confidence in the
process by forgetting the traffic up to now and not asking for reponses --
both of those, or neither.

--
Whoever tries to imagine perfection simply reveals his own emptiness.
 --George Orwell