[WikiEN-l] No, I don't think censorship is too strong a word

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 15:20:57 UTC 2004

In regards to the article, ""Palestinian views of the peace
process", Martin Harper is still censoring historical facts
and verified quotes. Instead of working with others to make
improvements, he is hiding facts that he finds
inconvenient. This is totally unacceptable.

On Fri Jan 9 14:48:08 UTC 2004 Jimbo writes about this very
situation:

"But in tems of actual content, I don't see the problem.
There is no question that a full understanding of the
Palestinian situation requires understanding what
Palestinian views of the peace process actually are. There
is no question that one point of contention is whether
Palestinian leaders, in particular, view the peace process
as "permanent and irrevocable" (or similar) or whether they
view it merely as a short-term negotiating tactic in a
longterm effort to destroy Israel. Simply omitting
information on that question is unacceptable. This is an
important part of one of the major questions of our time."