[WikiEN-l] Arbitration and Policy

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sun Jan 25 11:46:11 UTC 2004

One of the things that will go on as we consider cases is that both the
arbitrators and the mediators will be looking at Wikipedia policies,
examining where they originated, (like who wrote the page, was it after a
considered discussion on the talk pages and mailing lists, how much support
particular policies have among the users, i.e. is the policy generally
followed or ignored, etc.).

And of course the artitrators can sound off about policy, mediators can be
in edit wars, Jimbo can edit all he wants, and like elephants we will never
forget or give up on anything.

Fred