[WikiEN-l] copyrights issues

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 19:25:27 UTC 2004

Could someone give us a link to a draft page of emails to send to
someone using wikipedia content without respecting the terms of the
licence ?

I saw several times great emails examples published on the list (the
last one was really good). Does someone know the link ? Or is there
somewhere a page from which we can inspire ourselves to make a standard
copyright violation notice ?

Thanks

the non respect of the licence is there
http://www.voyagenow.com/travel-references/fr/wikipedia/b/be/belize.html

there is no reference to wikipedia as source in the page.
the only link to wikipedia is the [[edit]] link that goes to fr: