[WikiEN-l] RE:You guys are great!

Ira Stoll irastoll at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 05:19:06 UTC 2004

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but it seems you may have a
misperception of my intent. Unless we difine the word "test" differently, I
do not mean to "test" anybody here, but rather be part of making things
better. Also, as far "Do not test the mailing list administration" I must
insist I'm not aware of what is ment by that, but I would really appreciate
a tutorial on how to use the mailing list, and rules and regulations
regarding it. I've been having problems recieving mail, I have thus far been
reading mail thru the archive, accessed by the "Welcome to the "WikiEN-l"
mailing list" letter I recieved. When I asked for help on IRC, they
described recieving a great deal of mail (perhaps one letter for every post?
I have selected NOT to recieve mail in "digest mode" which some felt to be
my problem (doesn't seem to have made any difference). Thanks so much for
any help,
JackLynch