[WikiEN-l] Re: You guys are great!

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 02:27:03 UTC 2004

Jack

When you registered to the mailing list yesterday or two days ago, you
indicated "Jack" as a name reference.

Jack, I know you are testing us in turns, to check our processes and
make things move on. It is good, and nice of you to feel so much
interested in participating to the process, but do remember to let us
time to build things as well.

Do not test the mailing list administration please.