[WikiEN-l] Not a joking matter

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Thu Jan 22 21:46:31 UTC 2004

I'm really pissed off. I guess I better take a few days off.

I don't want to deal with trolls.

Anyone who calls themselves a troll or hints (however playfully) that
they might be a troll, is like someone who jokes about hijacking a
plane.

If the passenger next to me on a plane said, "I'm thinking of hijacking
this plane," my first impulse would be . . . (well, usage guidelines for
this mailing list don't let me say any more).

Bottom line: I'll be back when there's an agreement that trolls aren't
allowed here.

I mean it: you can have trolls, or you can have me. The choice is yours,
people.

Ed Poor