[WikiEN-l] Re: List admin (was: Trolls, how to feed them: not)

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 18:35:00 UTC 2004

Poor, Edmund W a écrit:
> Anthere sweetly wrote,
>

>>Nathan,
>>
>>Would you be ever so kind please,
>>as to register to the mailing list if
>>you are going to post to it
>>
>>Thank you :-)
>>
>>Anthere
>>The current list admin
>>
>>(Ed, by the way, ain't you back ?)
>

> I'm back, but since you are doing such a good job of list
> administration, I would like to take this opportunity to
> sit this one out. May I have the rest of the year off,
> please?
>
> Ed Poor
> Last year's list admin

No way dear Ed. Hummm...I'll do it till the end of the month :-)
Then, what about setting turns between good, dedicated and trusted
wikipedians ?

I already had a year duty on the fr: list, and at the end of it, it was
really eating me up.

What did I do ?

Easy.

I '''complained''' each time an editor posted without being registered
for example. To the point, a couple of people just said "poor Anthere,
she is really having a lot to do, she can't do everything...Anthere, do
you need help ?"

YESSSSSS. I did. They got the job :-)

So, here is the deal...

I suggest some nice people offer help, and we will turn them the job,
provided that they agree to block messages with the Nazi word in it, but
agree to let go through messages about baseball stuff, or Maverick
missiles (that was fun, no ?)

Otherwise, I will complain. I am really good at that :-)

-------

but it was a pleasure to help you Ed.