[WikiEN-l] Please ban Mr. Natural Health (was: Kill the puppy (was: Quacks Like a Duck))

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Thu Jan 22 14:32:05 UTC 2004

RickK wrote:

> At last count, Mr-Natural-Health had made personal attacks
> on 13 people.  Is this violation of Wikiquette to be allowed to
> continue forever?

If I had bothered to keep my ssh account current when I changed
computers last year, I would just ban him myself, announce it to the
mailing list, and take my chances on being deluged with complaints for
being autocratic and unilateral.

But I'll leave that to Erik (Eloquence). He's a sufficient judge of
consensus, and he's got his finger on the ban button.

How about it, my eloquent friend? Do we have to put up with MHN, or will
you eliminate this nuisance for us?

Ed Poor, aka Unsolved Equation