[WikiEN-l] Arbitration progress report #1

Martin Harper martin at myreddice.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jan 21 20:58:05 UTC 2004

Dear all,

We've been spending the last few days getting in contact, organising ourselves,
getting acquainted, and informally exploring the various issues that may arise. For
the time being we're using a private mailing list for most of our discussions.

Jimbo asked us to choose a chair, and I've been chosen for now. Sadly, we're yet to
make contact with Gutza and The Cunctator - if anyone knows where they might be,
that'd be helpful.

We're very interested to hear your thoughts and suggestions on all aspects of the
job - we suggest either [[Wikipedia talk:Administrators]] or here. Once we have an
agenda, we'll post that, and keep you informed of what we're currently discussing,
what we've decided, and so forth.

Thanks for your patience,
-Martin