[WikiEN-l] MNH, again

sannse sannse at delphiforums.com
Wed Jan 21 10:40:02 UTC 2004

RickK wrote:

> Mr-Natural-Health has indicated on Teresa Knott's Talk page that he has no
interest in participating in the Arbitration process.  OK, now what?  Is he
going to get to continue to mess up article after article and call people
names forever because nobody wants to do anything about him?

It's still the *mediation* process at this point.  We are still attempting
to persuade him to try mediation - if that fails then I guess we will have
to pass this over to the arbitration committee.

This is where my pessimism starts rising.

Regards

sannse