[WikiEN-l] Mr Natural Health

Sascha Noyes sascha at pantropy.net
Wed Jan 21 04:57:52 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 20 January 2004 10:54 am, KNOTT, T wrote:
> I'm sorry but I accidentally wiped my old emails. Did we decide to do
> anything about Mr Natural Health ?
>
> Theresa

Unfortunately we decided not to do anything. This is in part due to the fact
that no arbitration procedures have been finalised.

Oh, and in case anyone is still wondering whether MNH is still making personal
attacks - He added the following a couple of minutes ago to
[[Talk:Alternative medicine]]. (A couple of disclaimers/notes: I am not at
all involved in the talk page of [[Alternative medicine]] - or indeed the
article, I have given up on that article because of MNH; The user he attacks
is "User:David Gerard")

"Are you dense, or are you just not too bright?"

This bumps up the documented personal attack count to 12.
I shall add a note to that comment referring to [[Wikipedia:No personal
attacks.]]

Ceterum censeo, Carthaginem esse delendum.

Best,
Sascha Noyes
--
Please encrypt all email. Public key available from
www.pantropy.net/snoyes.asc