[WikiEN-l] Re: Deciding on a chair

Delirium delirium at rufus.d2g.com
Fri Jan 16 23:35:22 UTC 2004

In no particular order,

I'm still willing to be on the committee.

I'm willing to be the chair, if the rest of the committee so desires
(and I should have sufficient free time to do so).

If I were to have to pick a chair, I would most likely pick Martin
(MyRedDice).  Mav is also a good choice I think, but I understand he's
either officially or unofficially Wikimedia's treasurer (?), so if
that's the case it may be best to not have one person wearing too many
administrative hats (Jimbo excepted, of course =).

-Mark