[WikiEN-l] [beatnickblanket at bellsouth.net: Wikipedia: Easter Bradford page, and all related pages - immediate action required.]

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 03:44:25 UTC 2004

In other words, if he can't have only his words on the article, he doesn't want any?  Tell him to go to court.  After all, HE created the article.

RickK

Jimmy Wales <jwales at bomis.com> wrote:
----- Forwarded message from beatnickblanket at bellsouth.net -----

Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:34:25 -0800
Subject: Wikipedia: Easter Bradford page, and all related pages - immediate action required.

Greetings,

This email is being wrtten to demand that the Wikipedia web page for
"Easter Bradford" as well as all related pages (including but not
limited to the "Talk" page) be deleted from your web servers
immediately. All current and former edits of this page are to be
deleted. These pages contain libelous content which, if maintained,
can and will result in litigious action against Wikipedia and it's
owners.

If this action is not taken within 48 hours of the time this email was
sent, a certified and registered letter will be sent via United States
Post. You will then have 7 days from the reciept of that letter to
take appropriate action.

I would prefer to avoid these measures, but can no longer tolerate
inaction in this case. This is not the first time I have contacted you
about the situation. If you are NOT the person to contact about the
issue, I suggest you inform me of who that person is at once.

This is the last email that will be sent in this matter,

James Warnock (aka "Easter Bradford")