[WikiEN-l] User:LanceMurdoch

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Wed Jan 14 22:44:18 UTC 2004

Even with a broad consensus that this was a terrorist attack that is a
word which nevertheless expresses a POV.  It is not really necessary to
the title.  After all, what other September 11 attack could one possibly
be talking about?  The title can be understood without even putting the
year of the attack.  The word "terrorist" remains a characterization
even when its application is obvious.

I guess that Lance was just following the rule to be bold in one's edits.
Ec