[WikiEN-l] User:LanceMurdoch

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Jan 14 22:26:26 UTC 2004

Viajero wrote a lot of stuff, ending with:

> In conclusion, I think his edits are ok but I think
> he needs to justify them on the Talk page. I'll leave
> a note on his Talk page.
>
> Ed, satisfied?

Yes, thank you. Sorry about my hysterical ravings. You know how it is,
one man's (wiki)terrorist is another man's (wiki)freedom-fighter.

Thus illustrating that when a contributor (like me!) is too close to an
issue, they unaccountably lose the ability to distinguish neutral
writing ABOUT a POV from writing which ASSUMES a POV.

Thanks also to Fred for initially calming me down.

Cousin Eddie