[WikiEN-l] How much?

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Wed Jan 14 22:02:18 UTC 2004

Delirium-
> This is an argument that feces is "correctly" considered offensive,
> while those who consider nudity offensive are incorrect.

Nonsense. It is an argument to explain why one taboo is more widespread
than the other. I have no specific statistics, neither do you. Unless you
can come up with them, we can only go with arguments. And the arguments I
have shown clearly demonstrate why one taboo (feces) can be considered
"nearly universally" widespread and the other cannot. You have utterly
failed to refute this argument. We can conclude that the "nearly
universal" standard is sufficient, since you used feces as a "slippery
slope" argument (no pun intended).

Regards,

Erik