[WikiEN-l] User:LanceMurdoch

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Jan 14 19:41:22 UTC 2004

Someone other than me will have to decide if Lance Murdoch is poisoning
the Wikipedia with his pro-communist POV. I think my own fervent
anti-communism keeps me from being neutral enough to make an unbiased
judgment.

His edits to [[Red Scare]], as well as his comments to me about it, make
it seem like:

A. Communists did nothing wrong.
B. Anti-communism of the 1950s was "hysterical".

Since this cannot be the official view of Wikipedia, I need someone
impartial (or at least 'neutral') to intervene. I can't "mediate"
between myself and someone else.

Ed Poor