[WikiEN-l] How much?

KNOTT, T TKNOTT at qcl.org.uk
Wed Jan 14 17:00:17 UTC 2004

I work in the biology department of a UK school. The diagram is pretty standard stuff and is likely to be studied in year 7, 8 or 9 (aged 11 -14)
The photo OTOH is more problematic. I've never seen a semi erect penis in a UK school textbook. However photos of flaccid penises are to be found (and are the source of much giggling among the kids.