[WikiEN-l] Adam [name omitted for privacy reasons] (a.k.a. Lir)

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 16:43:38 UTC 2004

Ed, you might want to check [[Conflicts between users]].

RickK

"Poor, Edmund W" <Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com> wrote:
Viajero,

Your complaint about Lir is the /first/ I've heard in months. I was just
about to mention him as an example of someone who "once was lost but now
is found" (quoting 'Amazing Grace').

Please be more specific about the edits you object to, and let me see if
I can mediate -- before jumping 2 or 3 steps directly to making a ban
request.

Ed Poor, aka Uncle Ed