[WikiEN-l] Re: Audience : was Re: pictures of genetalia

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 18:21:10 UTC 2004

I agree with what Tarquin, Charles, Erik said.

And we should not think "culture", just language.
Those who share a language do not necessarily share a same culture.
Organising information to reflect the most proeminent culture among
those using a specific language is not a very good idea.

Though admitedly, by default that happen, because the editors of that
proeminent culture are more numerous. It is not because it happens that
it should be a goal.