[WikiEN-l] User:Annek

Tucci tucci528 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 02:22:53 UTC 2004

As far as I can remember, I have never interacted with
User:Annek in any way.  Looking at his contributions,
it's possible I changed something he didn't like,
since he's edited [[hip hop]] and some other articles
I watch.  There's never been any conflict between us,
however.  He has changed a sentence describing me on
my own userpage from "I am also homosexual" to "I am a
fag".  I don't appreciate it, for perhaps obvious
reasons, and have let him know on his talk page.  I
don't know what, if anything, we want to do about
this, especially if it remains a single isolated
incident, but I wanted to bring it up to the mailing
list.

TUF-KAT