[WikiEN-l] Please stop Martin (MyRedDice)'s harassment

Gareth Owen wiki at gwowen.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 09:34:42 UTC 2004

Robert <rkscience100 at yahoo.com> writes:

> American readers should know that "bugger off" means "fuck off".

British Wikipedians (of whom Martin is one) would know full well that
"Bugger Off" is *far* more polite than "fuck off".  Its akin to "Piss Off" in
the US.
Australian wikipedians no doubt believe that it is a term of endearment.

It is my opinion that "Bugger Off" is also considerably more polite than:
                   "Fuck you sick Nazi bastards"

RK, while I don't agree with the sentiment, I can well understand why people
want you to piss off.  You're utterly incapable of playing well with others.

PS : Didn't you leave, already?
--
Gareth Owen
"It's not a human or civic right to edit wikipedia."