[WikiEN-l] Re: pictures of genetalia

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 15:22:44 UTC 2004

Nikos-Optim wrote:
>I consider English Wikipedia as International, and I
>want it to be International.

That is a rather odd statement since many languages (esp. French, Arabic and
Spanish) are international. English just happens to be one of the most
international (meaning there are people who speak English in many different
nations).

All those people are part of the English Wikipedia's audience.

But as I've stated before there is a primary audience (those whose native
language is English) and a secondary audience (those whose native language is
something other than English).

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)