[WikiEN-l] Please stop Martin (MyRedDice)'s harassment

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 13:44:15 UTC 2004

Please stop Martin (MyRedDice)'s harassment. He won't stop
writing hateful notes to me on my home page.

> Just so we wouldn't miss the point, you repeated
> yourself six times. Don't worry, we all got the message.
> We're just upset you didn't bugger off like you promised
> to. Go away already

American readers should know that "bugger off" means "fuck
off".  (It literally means "go fuck an animal, or "go have
anal sex", depending on the context.)

New users should be aware that Martin has also harassed me
in the past by bullying me with his support of anti-Semitic
Christian Identity posts by others; Even Danny admitted
that these Christian Identity (if not Nazi posts) posts
were anti-Semitic; he was the author of the "anonymous"
letter to the Wiki-En list. (Funny, back then few people
supported Danny. People disagreed with the proof offered
simply because of personal hatred of me. I wonder what
people think of Danny now that they now it was him whose
message I forwarded? Will they now admit that blatant
anti-Semitism is wrong?  Or will they hate Danny?)

I have not been in a debate with Martin; I have not been
makign remarks on his page; I have not been discussing
anythign with him at all. There is no reason for his
continuted remarks. Yet anytime I make an edit that has to
do with Jews and Israel, Martin goes haywire and begins a
hateful harassment campaign against me.  I don't know why
he keeps doing this, but his behaviour is a violation of
Wikipedia etiquette. Please do something to stop his
harassment.

Robert