[WikiEN-l] congratulations

Elisabeth Bauer elian at djini.de
Sun Jan 11 03:33:09 UTC 2004

Hello,

I just wanted to congratulate the English wikipedia on Dannies
departure. I am sure the neutrality and objectivity of Wikipedia will
very much profit from it.

If you don't think so, there's work to do:

     * Al-Aqsa Intifada
     * Anti-Israel movements
     * Anti-Semitism
     * Arabs and anti-Semitism
     * Christian-Jewish reconciliation
     * Deir Yassin massacre
     * Dhimmi
     * First Intifada
     * Golan Heights
     * Hezbollah
     * History of Israel
     * History of anti-Semitism
     * Islam
     * Islam and Judaism
     * Islam and anti-Semitism
     * Islamism
     * Israeli-Palestinian conflict
     * Israeli-Palestinian conflict timeline
     * Israeli attack on USS Liberty
     * Israeli settlement
     * Israeli terrorism
     * Israelis and anti-Palestinian racism
     * Jenin
     * Jewish fundamentalism
     * List of massacres committed during the 1948 Arab-Israeli war
     * Muhammad
     o List of Muslims
     o Palestinian refugee
     * PLO and Hamas
     * Palestine
     * Palestine Liberation Organization
     * Palestinian
     * Palestinian Authority
     * Palestinian territories
     * Proposals for a Palestinian state
     * Rachel Corrie
     * Six-Day War
     * Terrorism against Israelis
     * The Bible in Islam
     * Wahhabism
     * West Bank
     * Yasser Arafat
     * Zionism and racism
     * Zionist conspiracy theories regarding the September 11, 2001
Terrorist Attacks

these are some of the articles linked from [[Wikipedia:NPOV dispute]].
Minus talk and wikipedia pages, they make up almost 30% of all articles
which are currently under a neutrality dispute.

greetings and have fun,
elian
PS: could someone please delete my user account on en?