[WikiEN-l] Re: pictures of genetalia

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 00:47:06 UTC 2004

Daniel Mayer a écrit:

> Leave the photo of the circumsized penis at [[penis]]. Nothing wrong with it
> being there as a compare/contrast photo set with uncircumcised penis. You
> also allude to a very important point - a great many men (perhaps most) in
> the U.S. are circumsized and it has nothing to do with religion.
>
> -- mav

A circumsized penis is not the natural state of a penis. It is pov to
label a regular penis by describing him not being a non-natural state of
a penis

A "missing" picture is not alluding the fact some penis are circonsized,
the text is explaining circoncicion and there is a link to this article.

Wikipedia is not a source of information for America only. And the rest
of the world does not necessarily want to hear about America only.

American men are far from being the majority of men on planet.

The fact penis are circoncized for religion or for social reasons is
irrelevant to the article on penis. It is highly relevant to the article
on circonsizion.

Circonsision or not circonsision is not a very important point about
penis. The very important points about penis is that it allows you to
1) urinate
2) make children
3) give pleasure (controversial)
4) feel pleasure (controversial)

I would not have thought I would spend my evening with penises