[WikiEN-l] Re: Effective bullying strategy.

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 14:17:44 UTC 2004

Delirium a écrit:

> So I disagree; I think VfD is working perfectly fine.  Do those who
> think otherwise actually read and participate in it (The Cunctator
> excepted, because I know he does)?
>
> -Mark

I have a shudder each time I think of VfD. I go there the minimum. Plus
I hate edit conflict :-)

I made sort of a pledge to myself (I do not always respect it, but I try
:-))

* never vote "delete". The idea is that if it is garbage enough, it
should be deleted on the spot. If it is not, it should be kept.

* if I vote "keep", I try to go to the article, and to edit it to
improve it. Sometimes immediately. Sometimes, it can be much later. But
I try to do edit all those for which I voted keep.