[WikiEN-l] Effective bullying strategy

Martin Harper martin at myreddice.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jan 9 20:54:01 UTC 2004

Hi

I would first suggest to Danny and Robert Kaiser that, since they feel unable to reach
a direct resolution with each other, it might well be appropriate for one of them to
request formal mediation. I'm sure the mediation group will be delighted to intervene,
and I wish them the very best of luck.

I do not intend to get deeply involved in this conflict at this stage. However, I note a
comment from RK to Danny that "your repeated mass deletions are censorship and
may get you banned", which reminds me of similar statements by him in the past. I
would like to remind Robert that it is the sysops who decide whether pure vandalism
warrants a ban, and (now) the arbitration committee which decides whether other
behaviour warrants a ban. Speculation about such decisions has a poor record in the
promotion of WikiLove.

Cheers,
-- Martin "MyRedDice" Harper