[WikiEN-l] Effective bullying strategy.

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 16:18:02 UTC 2004

Fine.  I give up.  I will no longer list anything to be deleted, and I will stop deleting any garbage that any vandals want to add to Wikipedia.

RickK

From: Jimmy Wales wrote:

>VfD is completely broken. I say that here for emphasis because I
>think we really should get rid of it entirely.

So do I. The very idea of deleting people's work, that they have freely
given, is insulting, off-putting to newbies, and non-collaborative. I
suggest that we delete VfD and use cleanup instead.

Theresa