[WikiEN-l] Re: Clearer policy on self-written and obscure biographies

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Jan 1 18:40:58 UTC 2004

I think this point of view problem is of the essence for Wikipedia. By
definition what you write about yourself is simply not NPOV. And if there is
any serious criticisms to be made (actually unusual for ordinary people) the
trouble starts.

I think Wikipedia is just not set up to deal with this and most people would
not want it to be.

Fred