[WikiEN-l] [plautus at shaw.ca: signal-happy clown]

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Sun Feb 29 16:19:04 UTC 2004

I'm going to stop forwarding these soon, but some are just too
funny.

----- Forwarded message from Plautus Satire <plautus at shaw.ca> -----

From: Plautus Satire <plautus at shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 23:01:26 +0000
To: jwales at bomis.com
Subject: signal-happy clown

Ed Poor a signal-happy clown, my friend. He says the vote is nine but he
means the index is 201.

I understand without the cheatsheet I can not break your one-time pad cypher,
unless I search through the archives of the email list and the page histories
of wikipedia.

I can make reasonable inferences from my own case, which, combined with the
cases of others, might provide an accurate approximation of the cheatsheet.

Are you convinced yet?

Better get a new back channel now, the loudmouth Ed Poor blew this one.

----- End forwarded message -----