[WikiEN-l] Mailing list postings that should be read by everyone

Fantasy Fantasy at joachim.net
Sun Feb 29 14:18:53 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I just have to say, that I would love to follow all en-discussions, but
I (and many others) are working in many other languages as well and can
therefore not follow everything going on here.

But: I (or we) would nevertheless like to know what "important" is going
on here. We want to be part of Wikipedia en.

So, please, help me/us by adding important postings to this page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Mailing_list_postings_that_should_be_read_by_everyone

It's just an Idea, but I think it's worth trying,
Fantasy :-)