[WikiEN-l] Plautus was kicked off this list

Arno M redgum46 at lycos.com
Sat Feb 28 09:13:25 UTC 2004

I guess that one needs to experience Plautus firsthand, in order to really appreciate him, as Jimbo's found out for himself.

Actually, I cannot refrain from adding that Plautus'es contributions on this list reminded me of Hal from 2001:A Space Odyssey, and the output it gave out just before Hal pulled out those computer chips. All that was missing from Plautus before Jimbo pulled the plug on him was a recital of "Daisy, Daisy...." .

"I'm not sure what Ed's talking about, vis-a-vis the vote, but to be
clear, I kicked Plautus off the list on my own initiative because I'm
sick of his nonsense.

Please know that this guy is sending me many many many emails that I
can only charitably describe as perplexing.

He seems to think that somehow Disney is behind all this, among a
number of other interesting theories about people using pre-arranged
and encrypted signals, etc.

I can't make heads nor tails of it, to tell you the truth. I just
wanted to stop flooding all the subscribers with it."