[WikiEN-l] Rick's request to "moderate" Plautus

Gareth Owen wiki at gwowen.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Feb 27 15:12:48 UTC 2004

"Poor, Edmund W" <Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com> writes:

> If a consensus develops that P. is flooding the list, and enough people
> insist, I can turn on the moderation flag for any user.

Please don't.

The last thing his persecution complex needs is some actual persecution.

Those people who don't want to read his emails and don't know how to configure
their software so they don't have to can use this as a valuable learning
opportunity.
--
Gareth Owen
"The best lack all conviction and the worst are full of passionate intensity"