[WikiEN-l] All sensible people v. Plautus satire: exhibit 3 (If you are perfect, please identify yourself.)

Plautus Satire plautus at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 27 02:11:22 UTC 2004

I cite here an example where I committed a minor breach of faith, I mocked another user. If I remember correctly, this was in response to a comment I made, I asked in an edition summary if SheikYerBooty was a human being or a poorly-designed AI. I admit this was glib, but I only meant if he were a cleverly-designed AI I wouldn't suspect he was an AI.

***BEGIN QUOTE***
Please refrain from mocking other users. Review Wikiquette when you can. Thanks! Kingturtle 06:03, 26 Feb 2004 (UTC)

Good advice, Kingturtle. All I can say is it's all meant in fun, I mean no disrespect. - Plautus satire 06:21, 26 Feb 2004 (UTC)
OK. Fair enough :) Kingturtle 06:26, 26 Feb 2004 (UTC)
***END QUOTE***

As you can see here, I realized I may have inadvertantly offended somebody, perhaps SheikYerBooty's talk page would have been the place for me to discuss it with him but he didn't comment on my edition summary so I didn't think it had offended him.

Codie Vickers