[WikiEN-l] hmm...look at the size of the archive

Allan Crossman a.crossman at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Feb 27 00:47:58 UTC 2004

Plautus writes:

> This is just a technical issue, in the abstract, but before anyone
> else points it out, I'd like to say that the apparent jump in size
> of the archive (increased traffic in this forum) occured with
> little or no input from me.

There is no jump in the size of the archive. When the current month
is compressed in gzip format, it will only come to about 350K or so,
I think. It might actually be slightly smaller than last month's.

--
Allan Crossman - http://dogma.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
PGP keys - 0x06C4BCCA (new) || 0xCEC9FAE1 (compatible)