[WikiEN-l] Re: Arbitration progress report #6

sannse sannse at delphiforums.com
Thu Feb 26 23:15:49 UTC 2004

Camembert wrote:

> There were 11, but one ([[User:Uninvited Company]]) left today (see
> [[Talk:Arbitration Committee]]). Of the remaining ten, one (The Cunctator)
> appears to be virtually inactive, both as editor and arbitrator.

Is the arbitration committee going to make up their numbers by finding a
replacement for Uninvited Company?

If so, can I suggest (in an annoyingly PC way) that the new member is a
woman.  As far as I know there are no women on the arbitration committee and
I see no harm in balancing this a little.

Regards

sannse