[WikiEN-l] after further review, explanation in this thread is unwarranted and would only add more noise

Plautus Satire plautus at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 26 22:39:40 UTC 2004

Due to already-large (nearly twice as large as any previous) archive:

Unless I am compelled to do so and am provided limited immunity while doing
so I do no longer intend to defend my claims here that my recent behaviour
conflicts with the characterizations of that behaviour by others. I feel a
determined look at my record will show I have chosen to and striven always
toward waging peace and engaging in fruitful constructive behaviour in this
forum and on the wikipedia project proper.

Codie Vickers