[WikiEN-l] hmm...look at the size of the archive

Plautus Satire plautus at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 26 22:27:50 UTC 2004

This is just a technical issue, in the abstract, but before anyone else points it out, I'd like to say that the apparent jump in size of the archive (increased traffic in this forum) occured with little or no input from me. All of this noise was /about/ me, not by me or instigated by me or amplified by me. I did everything I could to prevent all this noise.

Where is the real problem?

I know it's tempting to isolate one user and deem them "the problem". If that user is "the problem" then why are there so many of us out here who are now just "that user"?

Codie Vickers