[WikiEN-l] re: Why so upset, Jumbo? (I apologize, Mr. Wales, if you take offense to that typo, I did not intend offense.)

Plautus Satire plautus at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 26 22:08:36 UTC 2004

I see my fat fingers have struck again, and I made an innocent tpyo. (<- joke typo)

I assure you I did not mean to imply that Mr. Wales is "jumbo". While if he were "jumbo" I am quite certain it would not reflect badly on him as that would be a lifestyle choice that people have to respect. I am quite large myself and the last thing I would do is intentionally try to falsely characterize somebody as "jumbo" while I am trying to resolve a dispute with them.

Codie Vickers