[WikiEN-l] Why so upset, Jumbo?

Plautus Satire plautus at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 26 21:04:16 UTC 2004

Mr. Wales, I do not understand why you are so upset. I asked you if you intended to use wikipedia as a revenue stream, and you indicate that you are intending to do just that. Where is the offense, please? That I suggest you want the information in wikipedia to be popular even where it is inaccurate? I'm sorry, I just am trying to make sense of your position here.

Why do you find it insulting that I suggested I was barred from posting to a list that I was told was unmoderated when my posts came back "waiting for moderation"? I'm sorry if I don't understand the process by which these moderations occur, I tried every fix that was explained to me, and in each case I was prevented from freely posting until today.

Codie Vickers