[WikiEN-l] Paul Vogel and anon IDs

Brian Corr BCorr at NEAction.org
Thu Feb 26 04:06:38 UTC 2004

Well, I took Jimbo's advice to heart and rewrote the article. It was only a
few minutes later that Paul Vogel edited it. To his credit (and I guess
mine too) he left most of what I wrote, although he did add in some stuff
about Palestinians and Jewish supremacy. Here's the difference between the two:
<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=White_separatist&curid=477296&diff=0&oldid=2533889>

However, the main problem -- and the same problem as before -- is that his
goal is to include two paragraphs about the supposed distinctions. All of
his previous edits to [[White separatist]] consisted only of those
paragraphs. This time he added them into the article, and also noted that
they are quotes -- he says "  According to a white separatist website:"

Anyway, I wanted to 1) let you know it was good advice and we've made some
progress it seems, and 2) ask some other folks to step in. I want to step
away from this day-long conflict.

Thanks,
Brian (Bcorr)