[WikiEN-l] Plautus

bcorr at neaction.org bcorr at neaction.org
Thu Feb 26 03:09:49 UTC 2004

I appreciate Martin's email. I for one should have been more clear.

I had been taking individual action which I have found only marginally effective -- avoiding almost all contact with Plautus, while encouraging others to do the same, in hopes that a lack of interaction would be the "balm to heal the wounded spirit."

I should have asked, "When will the community take organized collective action to reduce the amount of time and energy which is being spent on what I believe are ineffective attempts by individuals to end or reduce the conflicts with Plautus?"

Having said that, I'm gratified that a number of people are still discussing this on the list, and though I fear that the current attempts may not work, I appreciate them and hope that Jimbo's assessment is correct.

Thanks,
Brian (Bcorr)

Quoting Martin Harper: