[WikiEN-l] Re: Instructions

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 01:12:57 UTC 2004

Ray Saintonge a écrit:
> Anthere wrote:
>
>>> I'd like to see a book of Anthere's recipes...
>>>
>>> Ed Poor, aka Uncle Ed
>>

>> That would be with pleasure that I offer you the recipee for the
>> Pastilla I promised to Ponteauchat recently Ed.
>

> If Ed contributed we would have a real Ant and Uncle Cookbook. :-)

We'll put bromide in all recipees...

>> However, I will not lose my time writing a recipee that will be
>> immediatly listed on votes for deletion, and that will indeed be
>> deleted, unless *I* make the effort to make a stub for it to preserve
>> the link. The current proposition is that unless someone make a stub
>> for it, the page will be deleted and no link to recipee preserved.
>

> Ah!!!  So they're back to their old tricks at the Vandals for Deletion
> page .

Yesssssssss

>> This is the current proposition
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Talk:Ratatouille&diff=2514708&oldid=2514051
>>

>> I am lucky, I went from "unique complainer" to "minority on the subject".
>>
>> So, the proposition is that unless someone make the specific effort to
>> save the article, it will be deleted and links not preserved.
>

> Maybe it's up to the person complaining to make the changes.  They
> should learn to do something useful, rather than just going around
> destroying other people's work.  A lot of people have said keep, but
> they've moved the recipe anyway to create a fait accomplis

Yes, except that the vfd is a pot au feu, sorry, a pit fire. I never go
there. How can I guess that deletionists are slowly, insidiously,
sneakily, making all good recipes of serious honest food disappear, to
make us all eat plastic steack when that is all that is left ?

Since the consensus is "delete, eat food raw, or buy a microwave to
survive", I asked Erik a new feature that would warn me when vandalism
over recipees is under way.