[WikiEN-l] Re: I'm mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any (a scenario)

Dan Drake dd at dandrake.com
Mon Feb 23 23:18:49 UTC 2004

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:54:02 UTC, Optim
<optim81 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> From below the thread starts becoming silly.
> Don't continue reading if you don't have time to
> waste.
>
> Bad-User-1 may post libel or personal information
> against Crazy-User-2 on Wikipedia pages...

Not bad.

I can hope that "He started litigation against me over a Wikipedia issue"
wouldn't result in an immediate ban without any inquiry. I hope that's not
too optimistic[nothing personal].

--
Dan Drake
dd at dandrake.com
http://www.dandrake.com

Whoever tries to imagine perfection simply reveals his own emptiness.
 --George Orwell