[WikiEN-l] Going to Court

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Mon Feb 23 14:43:38 UTC 2004

I'd rather not be a volunteer here, if people are going to sue each
other over talk page comments. If I were on the Arbitration Committee,
I'd most likely veto to expel anyone who threatened another Wikipedian
legal action in some real-world court.

Get a grip, people. We're just helping each other edit a few articles.
WHAT is the BIG PROBLEM?!

The only grounds for suspension or expulsion is deliberately
uncooperative editing or discourteous behavior:
*outright vandalism
*POV masquerading as "obvious truth"
*name-calling

If you can't get someone like me or Angela or TUF-KAT to mediate, they
are refered to Arbitration. We get a decision in a week. What's wrong
with that?!

Ed Poor
Mediation Committee member