[WikiEN-l] Preservation of context.

Allan Crossman a.crossman at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Feb 21 01:13:02 UTC 2004

Plautus says:

> Evercat is insisting that I must preserve all the context in every
> message on every talk page when I insert material

I recall complaining about something like this precisely once, on
[[Talk:Space Shuttle Columbia disaster]]. I may have forgotten some
other incident? Anyway, I'm certain I've not made an issue of this on
many occasions. Perhaps you're thinking of Raul654.

By the way, it's not "breaking up" posts that's the problem - this
can be legitimately done if one wants to respond in detail to
different parts of a user's post. The one incident I recall
complaining about was when you actually changed the text above my
comment, a different thing entirely.

Evercat

--
Allan Crossman - http://dogma.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
PGP keys - 0x06C4BCCA (new) || 0xCEC9FAE1 (compatible)